ATTN Contractors –
You built your contracting business with your own two hands.
Why not generate leads with your own two hands?
Here’s the reality of the cycle:
1. You want to grow your business so you sign up for one of those lead generation sites (you know exactly who I’m talking about).
2. You get a ton of leads from them of which half the leads you paid for never answer the phone and the other half only want the cheapest person.
3. A miracle happens, a lead actually wants to pay you for what you’re worth.
4. All the profits from that job pay for the other leads that were a waste.
5. The cycle starts over.
Those who are on this lead generation cycle feel like they’re not in control of their own business.
Here’s the truth – you can generate your own leads and get off this cycle.
1. Your website needs to be a 24/7 sales tool.
2. You need to get the right prospects to your website (aka your sales tool).
3. Convince website visitors to buy from you the same way Amazon does it to you when you put an item in the cart, never buy it, and you see it being advertised to get you to buy it.
You’re probably thinking, “Does this even work?”.
This is literally the exact formula we use to get our remodeling, painting, and landscaping clients high quality leads year in and year out.
So long story short this is something you have to do if you want to stay in business.
We can all agree that Millennials hire differently (we turn to Google instead of asking our friends).
Now that we know this has to be done…you have two options.
You can hire a marketing company to do this for you,
You can do it yourself until you can hire someone in-house.
Option A is perfect… if you have the money for it.
If not, you’re gonna have to do Option B.
And trust me, you don’t want me to tell you what Option C is.
So if Option B is where you’re at, we have something just for you.
We’ve developed an online marketing course built EXCLUSIVELY for contractors so that you can generate leads online using today’s proven methods and tactics.
This course is developed and taught by people in the contracting world.
Not just “some” marketing company.
Click the link below to learn more⤵️